Empties! End of Summer 2015

So I haven't been posting empties as much because I just like throwing away my products a lot of times and for the most part if I used something up and loved it, I usually mention it in another post... but I haven't been doing that and I have enough empties to make this interesting so lets do it!

I finished up the Lush Shark Finn Soap. I really liked the smell and I thought it was really good. I may have already posted this... I might repurchase it next year, I know the scent is permanent but I don't like going into Lush because the smell is a lot and the people that work there are also a lot... so yeah. It was really good though, I kind of wish it lasted longer.

I finished a Garnier Charchoal Scrub, this is great for blackheads and for some reason my skin just responds well to charcoal, so I repurchased it. At CVS they have a bigger bottle that has "25% more" which I think I also saw at Target and harmon so thats cool. They also have little travel sizes at target, which is pretty cool too.

I finished a couple of makeup wipe packets that I got in the Target Box. The Burt's Bees and the Yes To Cucumbers. Both did a good job at removing makeup... but I use Philosophy's Purity... so I don't really need makeup remover wipes. If I were to repurchase one I'd repurchase the Burt's Bees because the Yes To Cucumbers stung my face a little when I wiped it off... which usually happens with Makeup Remover Wipes. Burt's Bees weren't so bad with that.

I finished a Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow Body Wash. I loveee the smell. I already have several backups, I'll probably buy several more this year and I have a lot of shower gel in general to go through... so yeah.

I finished a Caress Adore Forever Shower Gel. If you want to feel really luxurious on a budget... this shower gel is the way to go. Its so good, it smells amazing and its pink and sparkly when you put it on... and its just amazing. So cheap too! Love it!

I finished a Ouidad Curl Defining Styling Souffle. This is one of my favorite hair products. I have a couple back ups already because I go through these faster than most of my ouidad products.

I finished a tub of the Elf Nourishing Night Cream. This is great. Great for dry skin, I repurchased it when they had free shipping once. Definitely recommend especially for Dry Skin.

I pretty much finished up 2 mascaras from Ulta. The Amped Lashes and Rain Coat. Repurchased those because I love them.

I finished up an Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I like this, but I like the L'oreal Infallible better and its cheaper... so I probably won't repurchase this.

I got rid of 2 beauty sponges that were beat up. The Real Techniques and the black Beauty Blender. I'll definitely repurchase the Real Techniques because that I had for a while and it was just getting a little bit gross so I threw it out... the Beauty Blender I will not repurchase because I didn't have that that long and I didn't use it much and it had holes in it. Plus there is some youtube video with someone that had bugs in her beauty blender... I'm thinking that might have been fake... but no chances lol. I like the Real Techniques better and I think its dumb to spend $20 on a sponge... so... yeah. Sorry if you do use beauty blenders, I'm not saying you are dumb... I'm just saying its a sponge. Lol.

If I get one in a kit or something I'll totally use it because it is good... but I still prefer the Real Techniques... so yeah.

I finished an EOS shave cream in the vanilla scent. That was my first time trying the vanilla scent. My sister has been staying here and she helped use it up... but still. I have back ups in the pomegranate set. I liked the vanilla though! Would purchase more for sure!

I also finished an Urban Decay Primer Potion... I wasn't really done... but it was getting old and watery and I was mostly done, so I threw it out and purchased a new one. I just get the travel size cause it lasts me forever.

And I finished a mini John Frieda 7 day volume in shower hair treatment. This is a mini size I got in a Target box that I like and I think I'm going to do a whole review on soon!

That is everything! Hope you guys liked it!

Byeee!
-Shannon




Comments