Top 5 Friday: Single Eyeshadows

All the single shadows. ALL THE SINGLE SHADOWS! Put your hands up. Ohhh Ohhh Ohh ohh ohh ohh.

Or you know maybe just the top 5 single shadows. Lol. No Particular order.

1) Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Sequin- I love the colourpop formula in general... its definitely worth the $5, they're so easy to use and come up with great looks. The color I think I like the most and the one that is definitely the most unique is the Rose Gold Beauty that is Sequin. Its super super glittery so there is a bit of fallout... but this color is just so beautiful you could do a lot of looks with it. This is the first colourpop single that I got, I ordered it with the Kathleenlights palette and Lumiere lol. So this is a little special to me... but regardless it is an amazing color that I rock all the time and its something you can't find anywhere else.

2) Stila's Kitten- This color is very dupe-able. I have a whole post of dupes on it, its one of my most popular posts on this blog and I feel like its one of my best... But anyway if you want to splurge on a single shadow or you see this in a holiday set or something, definitely worth picking up. It is a beautiful, pigmented shade with an incredible formula. There are a couple Stila palettes that have this color in it... I'd say get the single just cause its so good. I really like it and highly recommend.

3) L'oreal Infallible Amber Rush- I love the L'oreal Infallible Shadows... in fact Iced Latte is a total dupe for Stila's Kitten and I do like the formula of these a little better... but this Amber Rush color is even prettier than that! Its another great rose gold that I think would look flattering on anyone, and this is definitely one that you could wear on its own and it looks amazing and lasts a long time. Really love this.

4) Scott Barnes Mermaid- I have no idea where you buy Scott Barnes, but I think its a really fancy brand... its really good quality and really fun. This is a blue shade I really like it. I won it in a giveaway from Makeupbysheaa and I rocked it every day for a month pretty much since I got it. Lol. I like wearing a light shade like Kitten all over the lid and then this on the outer corner. Really nice shade and shadow.

5) Urban Decay Sin- Once again... this is a dupe for Stila's kitten! At one point I liked this one a lot better... I go back and forth with my favorite "kitten" like shade cause that is kind of my favorite color. Its so easy to wear and come out with looks with. I don't own the original Naked Palette, I know this is in that palette, I got it in a single in a gift set from Sephora and its really a great single. Urban Decay's Single Shadows are really good and worth trying... might want to pick up some more... but this is a great one. People tend to neglect singles for palettes, but but I really like coming up with looks with them.

Honorable Mentions: 

Kat Von D Raw Power- I just got this shadow and I kind of want to try some more colors... but these are really pigmented and great quality. I have an old Kat Von D palette and it shattered, and I've been afraid of getting a palette from her since then because they do shatter easily and get everywhere... but single shadows are a little easier to put together if they shatter and it at least won't get on other shadows and ruin them. I really like the size and the packaging on these too. I think this is a pretty color and I need to wear it more but its really good.

Milani Bella Champagne- This is the cheapest dupe for Stila's Kitten and it works just as well! I love the Bella Shadows from Milani, they're really nice cruelty free and just work so well together. I have a bunch because they're quite affordable and they're great quality. Some of my favorite drugstore shadows!


Comments