ALL DRUGSTORE Easter Makeup Look w/ Makeup Revolution Mermaid's Forever Palette!

So I did this super easy look that's really nice for Spring or for easter... and bonus: I used all drugstore makeup! So that is awesome! I've done similar looks to this with the Sugar Pop Palette from Too Faced, some Makeup Geek Shadows and I think even with the Urban Decay Spectrum Palette... but this is more affordable... plus I think some of the Makeup Geek Shadows I use for a look like this have been discontinued... as have those other 2 palettes I mentioned... so this is a nice alternative. I just applied this makeup a few minutes ago... but I really liked the Mermaids forever palette! It's super easy to use and if you want to do some colorful looks without breaking the bank... this is a great palette to use! It could also be used for Neutral looks or smokey looks... versatile palette! So yeah... onto the look! I'll have a Frugal Friday when I've used this more!


Face 
Primer- Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate
Foundation- Elf Flawless Finish
Blush and Highlight - Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold and I will post a picture of what colors I used!


Eyes 



Primer- Ulta Eye Primer

Shadows- I'll show a picture of what I used for the Mermaid's palette... but I'll let you know which shadows I used. So the 3rd shadow in the second row (horizontal) was what I used all over my lid. For the blur part I used kind of a combo of shades... but I think what showed up the most was the 5th shadow in that same row... that seemed to be the most pigmented. I used the shade on top of that at first... but then I layered it with that 5th shadow and that worked a little bit better. For the crease I used the 2nd shadow in the 2nd row and then layered it with the 4th one... and maybe the blue shadow underneath that too... nothing that showed up too much. Under my lashline I used the dark sparkly brown colors that are the 2nd last shadows in the 2 bottom rows with one of those Oval brushes that I got from TJ Maxx... it was good! I could have used a browbone highlight or an inner corner highlight... but I didn't so... yeah. They have some good ones in here though!


Mascara- Ulta Amped Lashes... starting to love this less, but I do still like it a lot!

Lips 
I lined with the Milani Anti Feathering Lip Liner and then I used Essence Matt Matt Matt from the new essence lipsticks in this packaging... new collection Essence is available at my Harmon now, so that's good!



Comments