Shop my stash "Haul"

So this is different... but I've been rediscovering things in my collection... and I thought it'd be fun to do sort of a "haul" on what I've been using lately.

First off and most surprising: The Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blushes. I have one blush and one bronzer. I was going to declutter these... but I thought that I'd give them another chance... and I really really like them! Especially the pink one I have. I've heard these are discontinued and that's a shame. These are kind of "all in one" types of blushes and I believe they've discontinued these and replaced them with face palettes because those are trendier and probably something they can charge more money for... so that upsets me a little bit because I don't really think I want the Maybelline Face Palettes... but I do like these a lot and they're really great... so I'm happy I've rediscovered them. If I can find any of these at any drugstores... I'll probably pick them up. They had some other shades that looked interesting.

Also in the blush category, the Benefit Bella Bamba blush... I'm probably going to continue using these blushes and the other ones too... I want to pan these... I'm not going to lie I used kind of a lot when I used the Bella Bamba because that helped with the pigmentation of it if I really got my brush in there... so it might not be too hard to pan... but I really liked how it looked. Probably not something I would repurchase when I run out... but I'm happy to be using them now.

I recdiscovered perfume... which is always a good way to save money lol. I was going to buy a new perfume... and I did end up getting a few... but anyway I was looking to get a new full size perfume and then I decided I might as well smell some of my older ones to see if they still smell good. They all smelled really good. Vera Wang Princess and Viva La Juicy are probably my favorites that I've rediscovered... but I also really liked the New York and Company Perfume that I got and Coach Poppy and Marc Jacobs Daisy and... just a lot of good perfumes... I don't always wear perfume... I usually wear a body spray from Bath and Body Works... but I'm getting slightly into perfume... if you've been reading this blog recently, you'll see that in some of the posts but... yeah. These are good ones!

Also some primers I guess? I've been finishing up my Smashbox Primer Water and now I'm kind of working on the other primers I have like the Maybelline Blur and Illuminate and the Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done... I've been using them up more than repurchasing anything new. I did purchase the Smashbox Primer Oil... so this isn't something I've been exclusively doing... but it's been kind of helpful to just not repurchase.

Some of my palettes I've been shopping my stash for as well... I don't really have any specific ones in mind but I've been more like "Ohhh I haven't used the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette in a while. Let's try using that!" And stuff like that... you'll probably see that more on my blog posts because that's what I've been doing for my makeup looks... just because that is sort of easy.

I think that is everything... I'll probably do this some more of these whenever the heck I feel like it cause this is my blog! Lol.

And on that note... Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments