Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Friday 4.28.18

Frugal 
I didn’t use too much in the Frugal department this week… sorry! But the thing I did use that was in that category was from Primark… which is a UK store, but they have one at a mall by me… so I got it there, It’s a highlight… but it is a little too dark for me to use as a highlight- so it is a very sparkly blush for me and I like it a lot! It’s pretty and it’s just going to be a lot of fun for the summer! It was $4! 

The brand of this is P.S and the color is Rose Prosecco! 


Fancy 
I have a couple of Fancy Favorites this week… First off- The Makeup Forever Stick Foundation… I just got this during the Sephora Sale… plus I got matched in store- so it actually matches really nicely! It’s pretty good for dry skin… but I think my chin might have gotten more dry from using it the past 3 days… but I still think this is pretty good and I really like it thus far! 

Review of the Nars Fully Loaded Palette soon! 


I also really love the Nars Fully Loaded Eyeshadow Palette! This is so easy to use, very easy to blend… one of my favorite palettes… I think I still like the Anastasia ones more… but this is still a great palette! I love it and would highly recommend it if you wanted it… It is expensive… but it’s only a few more dollars than the Urban Decay Naked Palettes… and it is more versatile and just more luxurious! 

Fragrance 

This set includes Not A Perfume, Mmmm, Anyway, Gentlewoman, Miss Charming, Mad Madame, Lady Vengeance, Another Oud and Not A Perfume. I think my favorites so far are Not a Perfume, Anyway, and Mmmm.

I’ve been using the Juliette Has A Gun Discovery Set… and I haven’t totally loved every scent… but I do love the Not a Perfume and that seems to be good mixed with all of the scents. It’s one note and they say its good for mixing with other scents… and I kind of like that. I liked it a lot with Lady Vengeance! It’s an interesting set! I’ll do a review on it sometime soon! 

Fashion 
I’ve been really digging this Small Betsey Johnson Bag lately! It’s small- but it can still fit everything I need and it’s easy to carry and super super cute and fun for summer. I love Betsey Johnson! I think the quality is as good as Coach and Dooney and Bourke… but it is a little bit more affordable… so that is really great! 

So overall… Great week! Great products! Glad I’ve liked everything I’ve tried so far… I have some blogs posted for these already! 



Favorite

I think my favorite favorite for the week is Grace and Frankie... it's just such a funny show. I gave it a pretty bad review when it first started... but then it got sooo much better as I was watching it... and I thought this season was going to be a little bit silly and not quite as good... but I've been liking it a lot so far. I really like Sol and Robert this season... I don't know why, I just think their dynamic as a couple that is retiring is really funny and... lots of depth for them this season. I kind of like that all the developments have happened kind of slowly too... aside from Grace and Frankie... it is very well paced. They don't really rush storylines and they don't drag stories along either. 


Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments