Worth it Wednesday: Lorac I Love Brunch Pro Palette

No...

Bye!
-Shannon

Lol just kidding... I do like this palette enough to keep it... but It's DEFINITELY not for everyone and it is incredibly hard for me to work with in a way to get it to stay on my eyelids. Most of the shades aren't very pigmented... you can get a few good looks with the palette... but for the most part its just difficult and kind of pain in the ass.

The primer combinations that work to make this are either the Ulta Eye Primer and the Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk or the Lorac Primer that comes with the palette. Those seem to make it okay... it's still not the best most pigmented and long wearing palette ever... but it is definitely unique.

You can probably make some beautiful looks with it... I've made some looks that I like a lot that are good light but still colorful looks... its like a neutral colorful palette... and it'll last okay if you're willing to work with it... but it's very hard to work with and for $44... it should work a little bit better.

As I said... I'm keeping this because I do like the colors and when I thought of taking it back I was sort of like "but I don't want to! I want it to work!" So... I'm keeping on working with it and hopefully it'll end up working okay as long as I keep working with this palette... which I am willing to do... I think I'll get some sort of good look. It hasn't been in a Monday Musts or anything yet... it isn't really a favorite... I don't really think you should go out and buy it... but I don't really hate it enough to bring it back.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments