Big Collective Haul! April 2017

I haven't done a haul since February... and I've probably bought a lot of stuff since then... so... we'll see how this goes. Lol. It's going to be a big one!

Ulta 
I got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette! So far I really love this. It's just a lot of fun to come up with looks and it's fun to review- so I like that a lot!

I also shopped a little bit during the 21 days of beauty... One of the "Hot Buys" I bought during that sale was the Fiona Stiles Limitless Lengths Mascara... this was an accident- I meant to get the Ultimate Lash Icon... but I still really like this mascara- so it was a good accident.

I also got the Bareminerals Gen Nude Liquid Lipsticks which were on sale as a hot buy that week. I got the shade Juju... super pretty color and it's a very comfortable formula.

And I went in for razors... but also for the Body Shop Tea Tree Toner. This is a great toner- I noticed a difference when I started using it.

And I got 2 Nyx Eyeliners. One is the Slide on Glide on Liner in Gilded and the other is the Faux White eyeliner in vanilla... these are both really good.

I got a few Makeup Revolution palettes one day because they were Buy 2 Get one Free... so I picked up the Fortune Favors The Brave palette, the Mermaids Forever Palette and the Golden Sugar 2 palette. All really nice- I'll have some Thrifty Thursday reviews sometime soon on these.

Fragrance 
I started getting into fragrance again in March... so I picked up a couple of Katy Perry Perfumes from Target. I got Purr and Meow... which are both really nice. I've mentioned them before in the Frugal, Fancy. Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite, Fridays post... so those were good!

I also got the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Scent. This smells really nice and it's kind of caramel-y and sweet and good. I like it a lot. I think I might have a perfume dupe for it though... so I'll probably have a "Dupe or Oops" on this soon.

Drugstore 
More drugstore stuff. Influenster sent me some Maybelline Products for review. The Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue and the Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner. So far I kinda like the mascara... the eyeliner I probably won't use very much... but I would recommend the mascara. It's not that amazing... but it's an easy eyeliner to find and it's very affordable!

I picked up 2 of the Milani Amore Matte Metallic Liquid Lipsticks... these are the greatest things ever at the drugstore. I have Chromatic Addict and Prismatic Touch.

I also got the Milani Anti Feathering Lip Liner because I thought this would work well with the ABH Lip Palette... and it did! So that was good!

The Essence Longwearing Lipstick is another thing I picked up. This is nice! It's easy to use and I just really like it. It's comfy... doesn't last long... but for the price- I'm not mad at it. I got the shade Matte Matte Matte. And it is quite matte!

Ulta Coupon 
So with the most recent Ulta Coupon I got the Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye and Cheek Palette... this is so pretty! I'll have a look with it coming soon... I really love it! I swatched it in store and I just needed it. It was really nice!

I also had 5x the points on It Cosmetics and Urban Decay... so I decided to get the Vice Lipstick in Backtalk and the It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara. These are both really good! I'm super happy with both of them so far... just used these today for the first time... but I like them!

I actually went back and grabbed a second It Superhero Mascara because it was still 5x the points and  I like it so much I wanted a back up... so that's good!

Sephora VIB Sale 

First I saw the Nars Fully Loaded Eye Palette... put it right in my basket... didn't take it out at all. They didn't have any testers or anything... but I've mentioned before that there were 3 on display and I shopped around a little bit and they were all gone before I checked out!

And I saw a "Love Bite" lip set that looked like a good deal. I didn't see any testers out so I didn't know if it was full sized and I didn't know what one of the products looked like. It came with 2 of the "Multiple" lipsticks, which are in their permanent line and are about $24 each... and the set was $42 so I looked at the bite display to see if they were good colors and I really liked them both. The colors were Gelato and Cashew... I really like them both so far. They're pretty and long wearing! And the lipgloss that came with it is the Rose Pearl Prismatic Lipgloss... which is really nice and sparkly and pretty. I like this a lot- its a good value... you're getting 3 things and a mirror and a case for less than the price of 2... so that's good! Especially with the discount!

And then I went back... and I got the Makeup Forever Stick Foundation... I did the color match thing and everything... not 100% sure it'll work but it looked like it worked at the store... so I'm sure the girl that tested it knew better than I did... so I'm good with that.

I also got the Halo color of the Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops... I couldn't resist it... it just smelled so so good!

And in the checkout line I saw the Juliet has a gun perfume set... so I thought that I would try that... I've wanted to try it for a while- Juliet Has a Gun is an expensive brand... so it seemed like a good way to try a bunch of scents without spending thousands of dollars... so that's kind of good I guess. Lol. Side note: It is William Shakespeare's Birthday today... and I thought it was kind of hilarious that I bought the Juliet Has A Gun set. Plus I was wearing a Shakespeare shirt... so that is especially funny!

CCO 
I got a Mac Pigment set from the holidays here... I believe it was the Bronze set... it looked pretty- I wanted it around Christmas Time and everything was 50% off the discount price at CCO... so I was excited for that!

Primark 
So there's actually a primark at a mall near me as well! So that was fun to look around... I was a little bit confused with everything... didn't end up getting clothes... but I did get a highlight... which looks like for my skintone it will be more of a blush. The color is rose... idk why- it looked absolutely gorgeous but then I for it home and I was like "Hmmm... is this really practical?" But I can wear it as an eyeshadow too... I'll use it for sure. It was $4... so it didn't break the bank. It feels really soft and pigmented.

And I saw a manicure kit in a shell bag... I really just saw the shell case it came in and I didn't care what was in it... I wanted the shell bag lol. I could always use a manicure set, this one had tweezers in it too... so that was good. I think I'm going to use the case as a purse bag because it's a holographic seashell... and I'm a mermaid.

That's it for now... I'm probably going to make another Ulta order soon with my points... so look out for that... I just wanted to post this before the Sephora sale is over... it ends today- so... yeah!



Byeee!
-Shannon







Comments