Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays 4.14.17

It was the best of times… it was the frugalfanyfragrancefashionfavorit-ist of times! Let’s check this out! 

Frugal 

Wet n Wild Boozy Brunch Highlighter… this is just one of the best things from the drugstore… of all time! I love it so much! I’ve just been reaching for this so much lately and I’m like “Yep… I’m going to keep using this all week.” So, so good! Highly recommend picking it up! 

Fancy 
The Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette… this is my first ever too faced palette… this is kind of what got me into makeup in the first place! I’ve been working on a Too Faced post here comparing all the different Too Faced palettes so this just made its way into an “Everyday Makeup Bag” which has been useful during babysitting… I just like using this one… I’m probably going to use this more often now that I’ve rediscovered it… plus it is really easy to use… so I just like it. 

Fragrance 
Vera Wang Princess… It’s not that I wore that a whole lot this week… but when I was wearing it I smelled it in my hair and I was like “Yes! That’s it!” I love this scent… it’s just nice and light… but there is a sweetness to it… it just smells so nice and it lasts really well in my hair also… it’s good! I really like it! 

Fashion 

We have an OOTD! 

My Top is from Victoria Secret Pink! This was on a good deal a little while ago where you could get 2 for $25 or something like that. Plus Pink gave out a free Mug, so that was extra cool! I got a purple one too. 




My leggings are from American Eagle I think… got them years ago, I’ve had them in a few of these posts before. It looks like lace kind of. 

I’ve accessorized it with a scarf that my friend got me years ago… it’s pink and it went with it nicely. And I have my hair in a side ponytail with a bow that I got from Icing… you can’t see the bow that well in the picture… but its pretty! I like it! 

Ohhh and my earrings are from Alex and Ani these are the Path of Life Earrings and they’re kind of my favorite! So that’s awesome! 

And I think that is it! 

Favorite 
13 Reasons Why… I’m trying not to bingewatch… and this isn’t the best thing in the entire world… but it’s still pretty good and I kind of love it! Haven’t finished it yet so no spoilers… but its a favorite for the week… but probably not a favorite thing ever. I say it’s kind of a must watch… but not #1 must watch thing on Netflix! 

That is everything! Hope you guys like this! 

Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments