Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays- 4/7/17

It's that time again! Favorites time! Let's get into all the category! 

Frugal 

The Nyx Faux White Eyeliner in Vanilla… omg! I have no idea if this is new or if it’s old or why no one has ever talked about these… but man, that does not budge in the Waterline AT ALL! It stays in the waterline, it’s very noticeable and it goes on so easily. I always have good luck with the Nyx Liners… I’d highly recommend this… thinking of doing a “Hidden Gems” post… probably really soon, but this is just awesome. I would highly recommend picking this up if you like a highlighting waterline shade! 
It was kind of hard to get the full thing in the picture... but here it is! It's a really nice eyeliner! Unexpected-ly good! 

Fancy 

The Bareminerals Gen Nude in Juju… I just got this during the 21 days of beauty they’ve been having a sale… and this was the color I’ve been most interested in… and it is awesome! It’s pink and pretty and it wears a long time. I just like it a lot! 


Fragrance 

I’ve Been Wearing Poppy from Coach this week… I liked this a long long time ago… idk why I don’t wear this as much as I used to! It’s really a good spring/ summer scent. Very floral and kind of sweet. It just smells pretty and girly and I like it a lot. For some reason, I think I bought it because the staying power was good… but I was always thinking the staying power was bad and that’s why I didn’t use it. It’s really good! Really nice! Love it for this time of year especially! 









Fashion 

I’ve been wearing these earrings from Franchesca’s a lot… I’m trying to buy less “Impulse buy” jewelry from stores and buy things from nicer brands… Nothing super fancy… I just want more Alex and Ani stuff and I know I won’t wear things from American Eagle and Franchesca’s as much if I have higher end stuff like that… If it’s something trendy I’ll try to get it from a cheaper store… but I’m trying to stick to the nicer stuff that I have and Alex and Ani. It’s not to be snobby… I just want to have less that I wear more and that I’m happier with. 

With that all said… I do love Franchesca’s! And these earrings are super cute and nice for the springtime. They’re very simple, they go with everything and I think they’re super cute and I like them a lot! 

Favorite 

I’ve been babysitting my niece this week… so my favorite babysitting thing has been this book called Will You Be My Sunshine by Julia Lobo and illustrated by Nicola Slater. It was buy one get one free or something from Barnes and Noble and my mom was looking at books to get her and I saw the cover and said “Ohhh this one looks pretty” and she got it for her and… it’s super cute! I judged a book by it’s cover and it worked out really well! It’s a sweet book and my niece seems to like it a lot too! 

Such a beautiful book. Perfect for a baby shower gift too because it's just so sweet and very cute... and I've never heard about it before and my mom- who used to work at a book store and has friends with kids and grandkids, so she knows a lot about kids books- had also never heard of it. So it's a hidden gem that I think is definitely one you need to read to your loved ones! 




I’ve kind of been loving planner videos and I’ve been looking up a lot of planner spreads on Insagram… I think I’m going to start doing a big planner thing to be cutesy and creative… but I made a small one that I can fit in my purse to jot things down and keep track of instagrams and stuff like that. It’s just a notebook I got from TJ Maxx that I just decided would be good as a daily planner that I can carry around with me. It’s been working well! I really like it, I’ll post a blog on my other blog about that. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments