April Favorites 2017

I feel like I loved so many things from this month... and I didn't really mention all of my absolute favorites in my reviews... so that is kind of nice... surprising. I tried a lot of new things, I shopped my stash a little bit... and I liked a lot of stuff... so let's get started.

Something I didn't mention on my Weekly Favorites post is the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. That is mostly what I've been using this month... it's one of my favorites... idk if I can say it is my favorite overall anymore... but it was my favorite this month because it was pretty much all I was using this month! It lasts a long time- still looks good on my dry skin and it just works really well for me. I love it. I always love using this... and I'm happy I broke it out again this month.

My other probably total favorite of the month was the Boozy Brunch Highlight from Wet n Wild. It's just a really really nice highlight. I love it. It is just a really nice highlight. Really affordable, I've heard it's a dupe for Champagne Pop... not totally sure because I don't have Champagne Pop... but I just like this one sooo much I would probably like it better than Champagne Pop anyway... so that is kind of awesome.

The Nyx Faux White Pencil in Vanilla... I need to do a Thrifty Thursday on this soon because it is so underrated and totally amazing. I use it in the waterline- it's perfect, creamy... really gives a good look and it stays on all day.

The mascara I've been using most of the month is the Fiona Stiles Limitless Lengths... which is an okay mascara... but it bothers my eyes a little bit. The Ultimate Lash Icon never bothered me... but this one does. It's a good mascara- I'll try to still do a Worth it Wednesday on this... but it's not totally my favorite... my real favorite is the It Cosmetics Superhero... which I do have a Worth it Wednesday about coming out in May. It is just kind of perfect and amazing and it is a superhero. It keeps my lashes nicely curled. It gives the same effects as the Tarte lash primer that I love... but it is just one easy step and it's perfect!

Bareminerals Gen Nude lipstick in Juju. These are so comfortable and good! I should have bought more during the sale... but I didn't! I will one day lol. It's a great formula and really really nice!

The Benefit Boxed Powders are ones I've been using a ton. I want to hit pan on Dandelion so I've been trying to use that up, and I've mostly been using the others also. Mostly Dandelion... but they've all been favorites this month. They're not something I want to repurchase... I just want to use them up and move on... but I still really like these a lot.

I got 3 new palettes that I really loved this month... and I'm not going to mention them because I haven't used some of them very much... so maybe they'll be mentioned next month... I need to give an honorable mention to Nars Fully Loaded... but that is it. Lol.

Anyway other palette favorites... I've been liking Too Faced Palettes a lot. I started a whole "Too Faced Showdown" review... didn't finish it yet because now I'm reviewing other palettes... but the Natural Matte, the Boudoir Eyes, and the Sugar Pop are all favorites. Great palettes!

I think that is everything that I really really loved this month! Let me know what you think and what you liked in the comments!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments