Easter Basket Beauty Goodies/ Things that would be good for a Goody Bag

So I just like making gift guides. If you were to get someone something beauty related in their easter basket, these would be cute... or if you're having a party or a bridal shower or baby shower or something... these might be pretty good!
here are some of the things... mostly Ulta's 5 for $10... but also the cute mermaid is from Bath and Body Works

First off- Ulta has a 5 for $10 bin... where you can get a bunch of cute little things for $10... and they're pretty good! They have some bath products like bubble bath and little lotions, hand sanitizers, hair clips and even some eye palettes and things like that. My sister got me the "Spring Fling" palette a few years ago and that's a really cute little palette with a lot of pigmentation. They had some really cute hair clips that I got, a hair tie lollipop. It's all really good stuff that's so cute and would look adorable in a little easter basket! They used to have Easter baskets too... not sure if they still do or not, but they were also super cute.

I know everyone kind of knows about the Target Dollar Spot... which does have some cute things for storage if you wanted to use these as a basket... these little wire cups are super cute and super handy... there's also kind of a beauty dollar spot too where they have little samples of things... these are the types of things that might be in a Target Beauty Boxes... these would be good for travel, so if you know someone is traveling for easter these would be good. My favorite thing that I've gotten from there is of corse the Dr. Teals Epsom Salt mini bags that they have. Those are nice, relaxing and if you can't use it in the bath, you could use it for a foot bath or as a scrub... lots of uses for this!

Also from the drugstore... Elf has some really great makeup, wet n wild has some good makeup... if you threw some of those things in a basket or goody bag, it would probably be super popular and very cute. I like the Mad for Matte palette from elf... if you find the new Wet n Wild Collection, those would be great. I have a lot of posts on my instagram about my drugstore favorites so if you see @shannonsreviews- you'll find tons of suggestions, reviews, everything on lots of drugstore favorites!

Another couple of brands that would have some cute easter things- Hard Candy... I've never tried their makeup, but it is super cute. Makeup Revolution as well... they have palettes that aren't really duping anything if you're mad over the Kat Von D thing... they have mostly palettes that aren't copying too much... idk I tend to buy those ones... don't care what you buy lol.

If you wanted to get kinda fancy... you could get something from the "Impulse Buy" rack at Sephora or Ulta... thats where they have minis and smaller palettes. That would be kinda fancy... but it still might be kind of budget friendly... so it wouldn't be too impulsive.

Also: Bath and Body Works! You can't go wrong with that! My sister got me some cute little hand sanitizer holders from there... I'll insert a picture... but they are very cute!

And that's all the beauty related things I can think of... if you celebrate Greek Easter, which is usually a little bit later- you might be able to order some Colourpop items! Idk if any other religions have a later Easter... I'm not Greek Orthodox... but I am Greek, so we always celebrated Greek Easter too. Colourpop is really good and they have some cutesy things and some deals going on now!

Byeee! Hope this was helpful!

Comments