Milani Amore Matte Metallic Liquid Lipsticks Review

Spoiler Alert: I LOVE these!

These liquid lipsticks are some of the best that I've ever tried! I had one on and I ate a pretty big dinner with Apps and Zerts and everything and it stayed on! I have the colors Chromatic Addict- which is like a glittery gold color and Prismatic Touch- which is pink.

The formula is pretty comfortable... I feel like I find myself licking my lips a bit and it gets kind of dry. It doesn't look dry on the lips... but it feels a little bit dry on my lips after a while and I need chapstick after using this... it's not really bad though it just kind of hurts enough to need chapstick or lip balm after.

It isn't the easiest to remove... if you use makeup remover or if you dab it enough times it will come off. It did wear off on me today... I didn't eat a lot, but maybe what I was eating was messier than what I had for dinner the other night... but yeah. This is pretty good with staying power.

If you just want to dip your toe into metallic liquid  lipsticks but don't want anything too sparkly... this isn't for you. These are very very sparkly! I have one of the Jouer shimmer liquid lipsticks and that one looks a little more natural... but this is like "SPARKLE LIPS!" right on my lips lol. So much shimmer and prettiness!

This also smells like buttercream- just like the Jouer Liquid Lipsticks... these smell right when you open the tube. It's very strong and smells delicious! You will want buttercream after using these... just so you know! It's really nice! It doesn't really linger... but it's nice!

So I love these... these might be one of the best liquid lipsticks out there! They last better than some high end liquid lipsticks... it's more comfortable and smells better than a lot... and the glitters are just sooo cool and pretty! I love it! Highly recommend if you want the glittery lip look! I'm probably going to wear one of these when I see Lady Gaga.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments