Spring "Shop My Stash" Makeup Look!

So I wanted to use some products I haven’t used in a while, and I thought I’d do a more “Spring-time” look… so here we go! 

Face 

Btw... I've had this lipstick on for a while... I'll try to include a picture or a link to something where it's on more opaquely 


Concealer- Benefit Erase Paste… Idk why I thought maybe I would start doing primer before foundation, this is a good one to do that with! 

Primer- Makeup Forever Step One Smoothing Primer 

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way 

Blush- Wisteria from Becca in the Blushed With Light Palette 
you can kind of get a look at the blush and highlight... not my favorite look tbh... 

Highlight- Aura from the Urban Decay 24/7 line! 

Eyes 
 I've gotta say I loveeeeeee this mascara! 

Primer- Ulta Matte Primer 

Shadows- I used 3 different palettes here… so if that annoys you… I’m sorry lol. I used the Lighter part of the Nars Kauai Duo all over the lid. In the crease I used Toasty from the Limited Edition It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette. And for the outer corner I used Fringe from the Urban Decay Electric Palette! 

Liner- The Amazing Drugstore Hidden Gem- Vanilla from the Nyx Faux White Line 

Mascara- Another Hidden Gem, but this time from the Higher end of Ulta, Fiona Stiles Limitless Lengths Sculpting Mascara! 

Lips- Bareminerals Gen Nude in Juju… not so Hidden Gem! 

Byeee! Hope you liked this look! 

-Shannon 

Comments