Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Friday 4.21.17

It's that time again! Favorites time! Let's get into all the category! 



Frugal 

I didn’t use much in the Frugal department this week, sadly… I’m going to mention the Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate. I just really like that primer! It works so well and I just like it! 

Fancy 

Since I don’t have many other favorites… I’m going to list a few things… and I bought all of these with the Ulta 20% off coupon… so that’s good! 

The Tarte Make Believe In Yourself palette makes me feel like a princess… so that is a favorite. It’s just special. I don’t know why- good for Tarte for making a palette that is so different from what they usually do… and good for tarte for making such a great formula with these too! It seems different than the other formulas. It’s just such a good palette… I love it! It screams spring and summer… but there are also some good looks you can get with this for the fall and winter too… it is just really, really great! 

The It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara… wow! This is really great! I’m super happy with this! 

And the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Backtalk… so sooo pretty! I love it! 

Fragrance 

American Eagle Live Your Life Perfume. I haven’t really been super into any perfume this week… but I’ve been using this more than anything else and I like it a lot. I’m probably going to do a “Dupes or Oops” comparing this to another perfume… but that will be later! 

Fashion 
Layering My Alex and Ani Necklaces! Specifically, I wore my Alex and Ani Chrystal Infusion Necklace and I layered that with my Calavera Pull Chain Necklace… The two Charms I have on it are an Art Infusion Feather… which I think has been discontinued and the Path of Life… which I love! That’s one of my favorite Alex and Ani Charms… so I love it! I also love the Chrystal on the necklace… it’s just a pretty necklace and maybe I need more charms for it! I love Alex and Ani clearly because that’s a lot of my “Fashion Favorite” picks. 

Favorite 

I think Life in Pieces has been a big favorite for me this week… it’s just such a funny show. This might be my favorite show… which is funny because I have a review on the Pilot on my other blog and I did not like it much at all… but now the first season is on Netflix and it’s just sooo soo funny I can’t stop watching it. I’ve seen most of the current season several times… and I can’t get enough of it. It’s just a really really funny show! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments