Target Beauty Box FAIL! NEVER BUYING AGAIN!

You did me wrong, Target... you did me wrong!

I haven't bought a Target Beauty Box in over a year because I found out that I just wasn't using the stuff... I appreciated the value because you did usually get a bunch of full sized Makeup Items that you could actually use for a while. A lot of times hair ties were thrown in and I always need hair ties... but this time... The sizes are just so small and the full sized items are so useless... that I don't think anyone could justify it for $7.


There is a $3 off a beauty purchase coupon along with it... but it is $3 off $15 I think or something like that... and it's only on beauty items and I think it's only on makeup items... so it's not all that useful... It isn't really like it's a $4 box because of the coupon because you still need buy things for it... so that just isn't worth it really. Just my opinion... but I'm done with these. I don't need subscription boxes... this is just one I'll pass on from now on.

So the big reason I got this was the Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath Soothe and Sleep Lavender Foam Bath... I thought this was going to be a full size... or a half size... but it's 3 ounces... considering that the full sized bottle is under $4 and 34 ounces... totally a rip off. I do really like the product... and I didn't need a whole lot to get it to foam up to my liking... but it was just a little disappointing that I paid $7 for such a tiny size. It is really cute tiny size... this would be good if you take baths when you travel or as like a goody bag type of thing... they probably sell it at the store... but yeah. It would have said the size if I had read all the details... but I didn't! So yeah.

The other thing that I got that I was happy about and I've used is the Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Topcoat. I really like this. I needed a new topcoat, this was easy to use as a base coat as well... and I feel a little better that it is a 2 in one product!

Another item that I'm sure I'll use soon is the Banana Boat Sunscreen. It's SPF 30... I try to do a higher SPF for my face than the rest of my body... but if I'm out for a little while... this might help. Although I don't know if I can use this on the face either... so we'll see what happens with this.

The Hask Argan Oil Conditioner... I've tried this before in samples I think. This is just a small sample size. The Sally Hansen was full size and the most useless thing in the world that I'm saving till the end is full sized... but I'll get to that. This is good... but it's just a conditioner... no shampoo... so it's a little weird!

They gave 2 cleansers also. One is an Exfoliating Cleansing lotion from EB5. The other is a purifying foam cleanser from La Roche Pousay... I'm interested in the Foaming aspect and I'm excited to try these products... but I didn't really need 2 cleansers in this box... weird choice.

Last and least... The Rimmel Colour Precise Liquid Liner... this doesn't sound like a terrible product. Liquid Liners are always useful... this one is White... Soooo... There's that! Not a ton of uses for a white eyeliner... but I'm sure I'll find something to do with it. My friend Joyce on Instagram recommended using it under my lashline. I've seen people do cool "animated" looking eyeliner and I think this would be cool for a look like that. It is full sized... but it's clearly something that wasn't selling and they wanted to get rid of it... so it's mine now. Lol.

That's it. I hope you enjoyed this. I don't give a lot of negative reviews... but this is getting a big "NO" from me because it's just a gimmick. There's a reason I don't subscribe to subscription boxes and I need to stop getting this. They once did a free box with a $30 purchase and that came with a TON of stuff that was actually all pretty useful... so the fact that this is what they give for $7 when they give a free box filled with stuff... so I'd wait for a different deal... just an opinion... but yeah. I'm excited for the coupon and to use the stuff... but I wasn't a fan of the stuff for $7. The beauty boxes used to be a lot cheaper and a lot better.

Byee!
-Shannon


Comments