Style Saturday: Rainy Day Outfit I should NOT have worn on a Rainy Day.


So this outfit is all grey and black and it looks like it'd be good for a rainy day... but it actually kind of sucked because it poured and I wasn't wearing socks and I didn't ave a hood... soooo... yeah.






Top 
My top is from Target, it's just a striped grey and black v neck. It's comfy and cheap!

Jacket 
My jacket is a leather jacket from New York and Company... I got it when I worked there, but these go on sale quite often... I have a brown jacket from them as well. I thought this looked cool together!

Jeans 
Not pictured, but I had on Black Jeans from the Old Navy Rockstar Line.

Jewelry 
My Earrings are from Franchesca's. I mentioned these in a Frugal, Fancy,Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Friday recently... I like them a lot!

And my necklace is a Calavera Necklace from Alex and Ani. It's a sterling Silver Pull Chain Necklace... it's a really good one!

Shoes 
Shoes are from Toms! They're these with the cutout design on them!

Byeee! Hope you guys Like this!

Comments