Style Saturday: I felt like a Princess in this Outfit and Makeup OOTD and MOTD

Style Saturday: I Felt Like A Princess today OOTD and Makeup! 

So you when you wake up and you just feel good about yourself and you have a cute outfit and nice makeup and you just feel like a princess? That happened to me on Thursday… so I’m just going to share that! Let’s Start with the Makeup! 

Makeup: 

Face: 


Primer- Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way 

Blush- Benefit Dandelion 

Highlight- The Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Palette’s highlight in the center. This highlight is sooo pretty! 

Powder- Bareminerals Mineral Veil 

Setting Spray- Maybelline Setting Spray! 

Eyes: 



Primer- Ulta Matte Primer 

Shadows- The Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Palette. First I went in the crease with Myth, the only matte shadow in the palette. On the lid I used Mystic. For the Outer Corner I put some of the Fairy Shade. I used Trance in the inner corner and I went back in the crease with Myth. 

Mascara- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara 

Liner- Nyx Faux White 

Lips- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Backtalk. 
I love this color with the roses on the sweater especially! 

It should be noted: I wrote a blog where it was my first time using the Tarte Palette, the Lipstick and the Mascara… and this was the second time I used those things but I’m posting this first… I also didn’t take any pictures while I was wearing those products… so I might just skip that theme of the makeup look and just show the look itself… we’ll see what happens. Just wanted to give a full disclosure there! 

Outfit! 

Top- My top is just a striped tank top from Old Navy… super simple and just a good basic clothing item to have! 

Sweater- I got this from Windsor years ago. It has really cute flowers on it and it just reminds me of Alice in Wonderland or something. I like wearing this a lot- especially in the springtime. It’s warm but not too warm… it’s just perfect! 

Jeans- Jeans are from Express… not Really shown in the picture, but worth a mention! 

Accessories- Coco Chanel said “always take off the last thing you put on” meaning that if you have on a lot of jewelry… you probably don’t need that much. I did the opposite of this for this particular look and I loved it. 

I wore a heart Necklace from Betsey Johnson… this is such a cute necklace- I just really like Betsey Johnson. And I wore my Alex and Ani Crystal Infusion Necklace with it as well. I just really like this necklace and I haven’t been wearing it that often… but I brought it back out this week and I love it. My charms are the Art Infusion Feather Charm… which I don’t think they have anymore… and the Path of Life Charm… which I love! 


And my earrings are from Betsey Johnson as well… I just love her style. I wore a Betsey Johnson Bag as well when I went out… I’ll show that here too! 
my sister got me the hand sanitizer holders... aren't thy cute? 


Byeee! Hope everyone can make themselves feel like a princess today! 
-Shannon 

Comments