Springtime Face Routine w/ Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

So I've been using the same few face products most of the time so far this month... and I thought I would share what I've been doing. I have some makeup looks coming up... so I figured I'd just post this blog first and then link it together.

First I prime with the Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate. I like this- I'm kind of trying to use it up though. I've had this for a really long time and I'd like to finish it up before trying any new ones or repurchasing a favorite one.

For foundation I've been using the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. I finished up my other 2 favorite foundations- the Fiona Stiles and the Elf Flawless Finish... around the same time too... so I've been going back to this. I'm probably going to repurchase them both... but right now- I think this one is my actual favorite... so I'll use this a little more.

The blush I've been trying to use up is Dandelion from the Benefit Boxed Powder Set that they had years ago. This was the first one they ever released. I depotted it into a metal palette because the package was bulky and it was easy to depot. I really like this blush... I said I wouldn't repurchase it... and I don't think I will... If Benefit goes Cruelty Free maybe I will... but until then I'll stick with my Milani blushes.

My highlight which I've used so much that I was looking at it the other day and I was like "wow! This used to be wayyyy more domed than it is now!" So that's good that I'm almost using it up. It's the Wet n Wild Boozy Brunch Highlight. This might be my favorite... definitely a favorite for summer.

Today I used the Essence Highlight side of the countour kit as a powder as well. I don't always do that.

And sometimes I change the highlight or the blush... but for the most part- this is what I've been using and what I've been liking a lot... and I'll let you know if it was something different that I used.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments