Worth It Wednesday: Fiona Stiles Artist Palette

This palette quickly became a favorite of mine last month!

It's a very neutral palette... but it is so versatile. These are really some of the most basic shades that you can get any kind of look from. There's one row of warmer shadows and one row of cooler ones. It's mostly all neutrals... but the dark matte shade in this palette is a blue and there's a really cool Gunmetal shade in the top row too... it's just my ideal sort of neutral smokey look. I like Smokey looks... but I don't think I'd get a whole smokey palette... but I like sort of having these smokey colors in this because it's so easy and it really makes this palette an all in one palette. This would probably be perfect for Makeup Artists or for traveling really. It's just a very nice all-in-one thing.

You could also get a nice all matte look from this too... the mattes are a little bit similar looking... but they still work for an all matte look if you like that for day to day. This would also be perfect if you have a red lipstick that you want to wear and you want a nice neutral palette to go with it. Very easy to use... the mattes and the shimmers are great! The mattes blend easily... it's something I pretty much always get compliments on when I wear it too. It's just nice!

I also like the packaging a lot. It's nice cardboard with a strong magnetic closure. The shades are arranged in the way that makes the most sense. It has a nice, big mirror... really it all just works well together.

I feel like I haven't worn this palette in a while and I'm still like remembering everything that I really liked about it. It's just so pretty and not something that you would think would be the most exciting palette ever... and somehow it just is the most exciting palette ever. I really like it a lot! Definitely worth $39! I really like it a lot!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments