*Mostly* Cruelty Free Glittery Glitter look ft. Stila Magnificent Metals Kitten Karma

I've had the Stila Magnificent Metals for a while now... and I haven't used it in a look yet... so I'm going to do that now! I also realized after this that pretty much everything I used aside from the face primer from Smashbox was a cruelty free product since Stila is now certified Cruelty Free... so that's kind of cool.

Eyes (I'm doing eyes first because you want to do that first with these Stila Glitters.) 

Primer- Ulta Eye Primer set with Matt Lin from the Meet Matt(e)trimony Palette
Shadows- I put the Stila Kitten Karma over that shadow and primer. Then I used Matt Rossi as a transition color in the crease and used Matt Moskovitz on the outer corner and crease. I used Matt Lin as a browbone highlight.
Mascara- Bareminerals Lash Domination


Face Now that I'm looking at these pictures... I LOVEEEE This look! 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Water
Foundation- Fiona Stiles Illuminating Foundation Concentrate
Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
Blush- The purpley matte color in the Lorac Unzipped Cheeks Palette.
Highlight- Becca Spotlight Highlight in Opal.


Lips- Milani Chromatic Addict.

Byeee Hope you liked this!
-Shannon

Comments