Foundation Dream Team!

Sooo I have some resolutions for 2018... I'm going to wait till New Year's to post those because I kind of want to reflect on them a little and plan them better... but one of them is that I don't really want to try many foundations... I've kind of found my favorites... I might ask for samples, I might try a few things... but for the most part I kind of know what I want in my collection and what I don't.. so I'm going to keep repurchasing these... these are my holy grails and yeah. I don't need many foundations.

Light Coverage Pick- Urban Decay One N Done 
This is the easiest foundation for me to use... I love the pump, its super light coverage and it's kind of a multi task product because I like using it as a primer as well as a foundation. It's just one of my favorites... it isn't for everyone... but I love it.

Everyday Pick: Too Faced Born This Way 
This is my favorite Foundation and I don't really want to switch from it to much because this one always always works... pretty much always lol. I just really love this foundation... I think I've used it just about everyday for the last couple months and it's been really good. It lasts a long time and doesn't look cakey or anything... and I just like it.

Everyday Drugstore Pick: Elf Flawless Finish 
This is another total favorite. I think I like it just as much as the born this way... and it's a lot easier to find, easier to purchase it isn't a splurge... and this is just super nice... again never fail foundation. I think Too Faced is working to have a bigger shade range than Elf on this... so keep that in mind... the shade ranges are both pretty good. The Urban Decay one does not have a great shade range... most BB Creams/ CC Creams and tinted moisturizers don't really have the best shade range... so keep that in mind I guess... these are just what work for me.

Full Coverage drugstore: Wet n Wild Photo Focus/ Rimmel Lasting Finish 
I just like this foundation a lot. This might be more interchangeable I might try the Revlon Colorstay at some point... I might go back to the Rimmel Lasting Finish... I might go back to the Wet n Wild. I think I'm going to declutter my Rimmel Foundation because I only have a little left and I've had it for wayyy too long and I think the last time I used it I noticed a difference... so I'm going to hold off on repurchasing that and finish the wet n wild. And as I said... I might purchase a different drugstore foundation to try... idk.

Rimmel BB Cream 
I like this for a light coverage Drugstore foundation... idk if I used it enough for it to be on the dream team...But I'm mentioning it because it is a good drugstore BB Cream. It's probably going to be my summer/ light coverage pick.

Honorable Mentions 
I really liked the Bareminerals Barepro and the Makeup Forever Stick Foundation... so these might be on the list in the future... but right now I'm probably just going to use them up and maybe I'll purchase them after maybe I won't... but I'd recommend them.

I think I want to try the Custom Cover Drops sometime in the future... but I'll probably wait a long time to try that. Kat Von D has announced she's working on a dewy version of her foundation- I would try that. And I think Tarte's been good lately, so I'd try something from them.

So that is everything! Hope you guys like this post!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments