2017 Black Friday Haul! Ulta, Sephora, Target, Lularoe

So I got quite a few deals on Black Friday. I ordered most of them... so they probably won't be here for a while... but I wanted to get this blog up... so yeah.

Sephora 

I've been hearing a lot about the Nest Fragrances from Sephora... especially the ones that they have in their little holiday set. They had Black Tulip and Indigo in that set along with scented tattoos... which sounds like fun.

I've also swatched the Milk Glitter Sticks and I've wanted to try those... and they had a mini stick for $14... so I got that.

Ulta 

I've had the Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Contour and Blush Palette on my list for a while... I've been wanting to spend my Ulta Points on a bunch of palettes and this was on the list... but it went on sale so I decided to order it now. I don't know if I've heard anything about this palette at all... but I've seen good swatches and I know EmilyNoel83 is very loyal to the Smashbox Photo Op Formula.

I also wanted to get to free shipping... and I've been really loving my Philosophy Christmas Cookie Shower Gel... so I ordered the Cinnamon Buns Shower Gel too. I'm excited about this. Bath and Body Works used to have a Cinnamon Buns shower gel that I loved and used all the time... so I'm excited to have this one. 

Ebay 
You probably can't get this anymore... but my favorite youtuber is Justin Scarred and he does a lot of  Disney videos, so he sells pins in the style of Disney Pins... which I've always looked at but I'm not that into pins so I've never actually bought one. This was the first year they were doing Christmas Pins (at least I think it is) and I am obsessed with Christmas... so I saw this pin was up online and I ordered it! 

Lularoe 

There were a couple of websites that have discounted prices for Lularoe... so I wanted to get some things. 

They have a print with Elves and Santa and they look like presents. They have a few different ones... but this one is green and I think it just has Santa and the elves... I got that in the Classic T. I don't have a picture... but this will be in Blogmas. 

I also got Pointesetta Leggings... again- Blogmas! Lol. 

And I got some things from the Noir collection... which is all black everything. I got a black Irma and another pair of Black Leggings. 

Target 
I went to Target in store and the first thing I saw was a holiday display with some BH Cosmetics palettes... and that was exciting. My Target never carried BH before, but I've seen it online. I've wanted to try the Foil Eyeshadow Palette for a while, so I grabbed that... and there was a sign saying all cosmetic sets were Buy One Get One 50% off... so I figured these would be included... they were not... but I picked up the Blushed Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette also because I've heard good things about this and I wanted to try it. 

I also got a couple of little ornament sets. I have a large Apothecary Jar that I wanted to fill with ornaments for Christmas... So I got 2 sets... they were just the $3 ones. They're kind of a Rose Gold color... so that's pretty. There are some reds and silvers and pearly shades in there too. They didn't fill up the whole Jar... but it looks pretty good right now. 

I looked at the DVD and Blu Ray section also and I picked up Stranger Things Season 1 because it was only $10 and had the best packaging I've ever seen... and I picked up La La Land because I really liked that movie and it was $9. Both of these were on Blu Ray and DVD- so that's awesome too. 

And yeah... that's everything! Not too many beauty Products! I'll show you guys looks and more details as soon as I can! 

Hope you're all having a good Small Business Saturday... there may be another haul... mwhahhahaaha. There may not be too... lol. 

Hope you guys like this! 
Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments