OOTD- Floral Leggings and Alex and Ani Jewelry

I don't really know what to name this... but I look cute so let's just post this ootd!

Top 

My top is from Boscov's- the brand is called Say What and it's just a long short sleeved sweater t shirt with some distress marks on it. I've done OOTD's with my pink shirt before like this... so I thought I'd go with this white shirt this time!

Bottoms 
These are leggings I got in a mystery grab bag from Lularoe... I had seen these leggings and liked them... so I'm happy to have them.

I feel like the top picture might be more true to color but this is them on... so yeah. 

Accessories 
Today is Dia De Los Muertos, so I wore my Calavera necklace and my bangle as well. For earrings I wore the Path of Life earrings because I feel like those go hand in hand kind of... and thats about it!


So yeah! Quick, simple outfit that still looks put together! I'll probably wear these again soon... hope you liked it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments