Dr. Teal's Foam Bath Review

Sooo... Tuesday might slowly be turning into my "Not Makeup" day... and I'm kind of sticking with it... I like it! I will probably have a makeup video up on my youtube channel if you want to check it out here I post on Tuesdays and Thursdays mostly. Anyway here's the review of all the different Dr. Teal's that I've tried.

Relax and Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint 
This one is probably my favorite smell... I haven't used it in a while because while it does relax me... I feel like it doesn't have the same effects as the other scents that they have. The scent is strong and I like it for headaches... so it kind of helps in the winter when I'm more prone to headaches... but I also really like the Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint and I'll usually use that to help more than this does... so yeah. The smell of this is really nice... but the others just kind of work better so I haven't repurchased this in a while!

Soothe and Sleep Lavender 
This one I think kind of works the best I guess? It helps clear my head and it makes me think a little more creatively...it doesn't really make me sleep... but I feel like I do sleep better after using it... especially after using it for the first time in a while. It's just good! I like it a lot!

Avocado Oil 
I've never repurchased this since I first finished it... but this was really great for shaving my legs. It made the bath water really nice and smoothe, it smelled really nice and kind of summery and it was just really nice and smoothing. My legs felt amazing when I used this on days that I shaved... it was just really good! I like it a lot! I want to purchase the epsom salts of these for foot baths!

Milk and Honey 
I just finished up this bottle and I need to repurchase. I get bad eczema from time to time and this definitely helped relieve that a little and it made my skin feel nice and smoothe. The scent of this is really nice too, it smells very sweet and it's relaxing to me... I just like it a lot! This one is probably my favorite.

So I would repurchase any of these... my main problem with them is that they don't stay bubbly very long. The scent lasts throughout the bath though and the softness definitely works throughout the bath. My favorite bubbly bubble bath are the Avon bubble baths. Dr. Teal's recommends using the Epsom Salt with the foam bath... that doesn't really work though either... the Epsom Salt isn't particularly bubbly... and it won't really last. Plus... the name of this is foam bath... I don't want to buy something else to make it foam.

And that is it! I hope you guys like this or find it useful.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments