Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday! 11.17.17

Tried a lot of new things this week... here are the favorites!

Frugal 

Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Palette! I've been testing this out lately and it's been a lot of fun. I think my favorite shade in it is Diamond Lilly. Wild Cosmos is maybe a little dark and yellow for me... but I really love all of them and I'm having fun with this palette... and it's fun to have fun with makeup.

Frugal/Fancy 

I feel like I need to put this in between but the Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette... I've used it 3 times so far and I really like it a lot. I've did a really quick dramatic look when I first used it... and I filmed that so that should be fun... and I've done more neutral looks since then. It's good. I think it's honestly worth $38 and so far worth all the hype it's been getting. I really really like it. It might be hit and miss... I had one shade that wasn't really working for me... but overall great palette.

Fancy 
The Huda Beauty Mini Palettes... I got Warm Brown Obsessions and Mauve Obsessions and I love them both. They're just really nice colors, great formula and I'm super impressed... this would be a great christmas gift if anyone was looking for anything. I might give these as Christmas Gifts... I love them.

Fragrance 
I just got most of the Aromatherapy lotions from Bath and Body Works Recently and I've really been liking them. I think the one I was most surprised by was Comfort which is Vanilla and Patchouili... that just smells amazing and warm and cozy... so I recommend that one a lot! I've been using the Focus Eucalyptus Tea one a lot too... right now I just put on the Stress Relief... these are just good.

Fashion 
My Deathly Hallows Bracelet from Alex and Ani because I just really love it.

Favorite 
This is still a little beauty related but I loved EmilyNoel83's 10 year anniversary video... go check it out if you haven't... it's cool to see what products have stood the test of time through thick and thin. I've been doing videos for just a few months and that'd be cool for me to have that 10 years from now.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments