Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites... Sunday??? (11.26.17)

So I forgot about this this week... blame it on the holiday! Lol. Anyway- here's my favorites for the week!

Frugal 

It's still kind of the Wet n Wild Mega Glow Highlight Palette. This is just a really fun palette that gets me excited to do makeup.

Another favorite that I didn't mention much is Wet n Wild's Romantic Rose Blush. This is a great blush- I used it quite a bit this week. It's nice and subtle and I just really like it! It looks nice with that highlight because it's so very subtle.

Fancy 
I've been using my Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions Palette sooo much recently! I love it! Great palette- love all the looks I can do with it. For a Color Specific mini palette with mostly matte shades... this is amazingly versatile. I just really like it!

Fragrance 
This was technically at the end of the week... but I've been really liking the Cashmere Glow scent from Bath and Body Works- it just smells nice especially for this time of year... I really like it! Its warm and cozy and it smells amazing.

I also like the Christmas Cookie scent from Philosophy... Philosophy is one of my favorite brands. This is a great scent and one that I always love around Christmas Time.

Fashion 
My Lularoe Christmas Leggings... I'll probably do an OOTD around Blogmas using the ones my sister just got me... but they're just so cute! They have cute santas on them and they're blue and pretty. I just like them a lot!

Favorites- 
Thanksgiving was fun... so I guess that's my favorite? Lol I feel like I have more favorites... but I'll probably mention that on my other blog... so I'll throw some links down.

Where Else To Find Me... 

Top 10 Picks of The Week! - I've been doing youtube... here are a few of my other favorites this week... just in case you wanted to check more out. I try to upload 2 times a week... but soon I will be starting Blogmas... so that will be fun and different!

Scribbles About Life- My other blog... I'll also be starting blogmas on there! I think... lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments