Thanksgiving Makeup! w/ Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette (11.23.17)

Hope everyone likes this look!


Face: 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil

Contour- First I used the cream shade from the Tartiest Pro Glow under my foundation- then I did a light layer of the foundation and used the powder shade. I think Shade is the cream and Sculpt is the powder... not quite sure lol. 

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way 

Blush- Wisteria from a Becca Blush Palette a few years ago. 

Highlight- Sweet Peony from the Wet n Wild Mega Glo Highlight Palette 

Eyes 



Primer- Milani Shadow Primer 

Shadows- I used the Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette. I put Cranapple- which is a rust colored shade all over the lid and then I used a little bit of Queen in the inner third of my eye... loveee that color. I put Jacz in the crease- that's a really great matte shade. I then cleaned it up with Beam... possibly my favorite color in the palette. I just love this. 

Mascara- It Superhero 

Lips-I used the Honey Berry Lip Liner from Essence and then I used the Bling lip paint from the Tartiest line. And yeah! That was that! 

Happy Thanksgiving! 
-Shannon! 

Comments