Laura Geller Uptown Chic Palette Review

Okay... I mentioned the Downtown Cools Palette yesterday... and I wanted to review this separately because I feel like I like them for opposite reasons... so I've sort of contrasted this from that palette already... but I still wanted to review it.

So where I found the other palette super versatile... this is a more basic palette. It's a basic rose gold and that makes it especially easy for everyday use. It's a great formula and these shades are just so easy and comfortable. I just feel like I can get a good look with this palette any day I use it... so it's just been such an easy, quick everyday palette. And I love it for that.

This is something that would be really good for beginners too. The mattes are easy to blend, the shimmers are nice and pigmented and you can just get a lot of great looks with the palette. I've tried doing all matte looks with the palette... they don't really last all that long though... I have trouble with Matte looks. But yeah the shimmers in here are beautiful... the mattes are beautiful and everything is just perfect.

The big problem with this is a lot of the colors are very similar. Especially the shimmery colors... I kind of feel like that makes everything easy to use... but I don't necessarily need the 2 very similar gold colors in this... it's easy.. but it's a little much... and not really necessary.

So what this palette lacks in versatility, it makes up for in comfort and easy use. This is probably going to end up being one of my most used palettes because I've already used it a whole lot.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments