Glowing Review: Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Palette and Gold Bar Highlight

I just got this highlight and this highlighting palette from Wet n Wild and I thought I'd do a little review of them because I just like them so much! I have a first impression of the Palette in a video coming soon... so keep that in mind... but I've used it enough to do in a full video now.

Gold Bar Highlight in Holly Gold Head 
This might be my favorite highlight ever! I love it- it's so pretty... it looks very outstanding but also very natural on my cheekbones. It's just really really lovely. I've heard it's a dupe for Champagne Pop... I don't have Champagne Pop... but it's still really good. I'm really excited about this... I hope Wet n Wild does a Holiday Highlight Line every year... because this is perfect and I'd like to see an icy one or just other ones... I know there's nothing particularly Christmasy about highlights... but this is a Christmasy one and I'm really happy about.

It just looks nice with a gold eye and a red lip... and there's just something very holiday-ish about that look. I love it!


MegaGlo Highlighting Palette 
I was excited for this also... the MegaGlo highlights are a cult favorite I've never actually tried. The individual mega glo highlights are 4.99 each... so you're getting 4 for the price of 3... not terribly great value but not bad. You can always coupon and stuff with this... it's going on sale tomorrow I think for thanksgiving/blackfriday and cyber monday. Only one of the shades is in the permanent line... so you're getting some limited edition stuff in here too.

These are pretty great for light skin... I think darker skin would be able to wear these well too... you can definitely see all of these from space... and they're pretty awesome. I think these might be one I use a fan brush for more than a small highlight brush... but I just really love this palette... I've been using it a lot and just having a lot of fun with it. I would compare the quality to the Anastasia Glow Kits even... it's that good!

So that is everything! Hope you guys like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments