Mini Palette... Mini Review and Swatches- Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette!

Sooo I have an upcoming GRWM Makeup Look and First Impressions of the Huda Beaty Mauve Obsessions Palette... but I thought I'd share my swatches and a makeup look with it beforehand... I'm not going to give the full list of products I used... we're just going to focus on the palette... this is the only time I've used it... I'm sure I'll have a full review on this sometime in December... but I need to use it a little more before I do that.

Here are the swatches.

I didn't use primer on my arm and I used my finger to swatch it. I don't think I had flash on my phone... but I'm not quite sure. 
I feel like this row was what I was most impressed by and the pictures just do not do it justice. 

And here's the third row... I was pretty impressed with these also. 


And Here's the Makeup Look... In Several Photos... 

BTW The blush and highlight are from the Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda... LOVEEE it! 

So I used the darker shimmer shadow from the Middle row all over my lid and then lightened it up with one of the lighter shimmers... in the crease I used a nice pinky shade... I don't know what row it was from but I was soooo impressed with how that blended... it was like nothing... and then I used a darker color and I cleaned up the browbone a little with the white browbone shade. 


It definitely looks more cranberry-ish in real life... I loveee how it looks. 
I like my face makeup and lipstick a lot too... I just felt like a boss today... I just really liked how everything looked! 
I think this picture conveys the cranberry ish ness a little better... but again- the lid is a little peachy and I just loved how everything looked. 

So overall... I love this palette for myself personally and I think it would be a fun gift too. If you know anyone that travels a lot or someone that's beginning to get into makeup this would be good. The Warm Brown has a few more mattes in it... So that's a little more on the neutral side... I haven't played with that one yet. 

These also have a mirror... let me repeat that... THESE HAVE A MIRROR! It's just the perfect little palette and I love it! 

So that is everything! Hope you guys like it! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 



Comments