November Favorites 2017!

November was right after my Birthday Month... I had a lot of new things to try and... yeah! Let's just get started!

I've been really loving both of my Huda Beauty Mini Palettes. I have Mauve Obsessions and Warm Brown Obsessions. These are great formulas... I want to get the Smokey one... I want to get these for my friends for Christmas... the Desert Dusk I've heard amazing things about and I might get with the $20 off coupon... I'm just excited for these things!

Probably my number 1 pick of the month palette wise is the Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette. This is just such a nice, versatile palette. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend picking it up. It's a great present to get someone. If you get a gift card or have extra points... this is a really nice palette. I've never tried Morphe- I'm not a big fan of Jaclyn Hill... but this palette is fantastic and it just makes me excited to use it. I just did a review of this yesterday... so I probably shouldn't get that into it... but yeah. This is awesome!

I've used quite a few of the Bath and Body Works Bath Fizzies lately. I actually have a coupon for a free one too... so I'm really excited for that. I think these are really help moisturize your bath water and they smell great... and even though they don't bubble up that much... they're really really nice!

Another thing from Bath and Body Works that I've been loving lately... the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Lotion line... I got a bunch of these when they were on sale for $4... and I love them. I have Sleep, Comfort, Focus and I've had Stress Relief for a while. Stress Relief and Comfort are probably my favorites... but I really like Focus and Sleep too... I find that these work... and I just like how they smell. Stress Relief is Eucalyptus Spearmint, Comfort is Vanilla and Patchulli, Sleep is Lavender and Cedarwood and Focus is Eucalyptus Tea. All fantastic!

I think I just finished up my Smashbox Primer Oil... which was a favorite the last few months. I kind of want to take a break from it and maybe use a different primer or another oil that I have instead... but this is great and I love it! And I've been loving it with the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation... which I love so much! This is just a great foundation and I just repurchased a new bottle... I love it! So so good!

I really liked the Melted Matte lipsticks this month too. I got a couple of new shades and I've been using those a lot. I've been liking Sell Out a lot and Wine Not. Those are the 2 I got this month and I just like them a lot. I used Who's Zoomin Who for Halloween and that was fun too!

2 other lip favorites for the month... both from Mac. Russian Red and Velvet Teddy. These are just great. Comfortable, Russian Red is a little comfier... but both are great and I love them!

I had 2 favorite highlights this month... but kind of more like 5... The Wet n Wild Mega Glow Highlighting Palette and the Gold Bar Highlight in Holly Gold Head. These are just both really good. I was super excited to find the Gold Bar after not seeing it last year... plus to finally try the Mega Glow Highlights... it's exciting and I loved these!

And that is everything! I hope you guys found this useful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments