Lularoe Review- My honest thoughts as a customer... not a retailer

So I've been buying from Lularoe for a few months now and I've been wanting to do a review on them since I got them... and yeah... this is just me. I'm not connected or affiliated with them at all... I just have had some good experience and as you can tell from my OOTD's I like them a lot!

I'm a fan of leggings and they definitely have the most comfortable leggings that I've tried... it is a little pricey being $25 but I think it's worth it. I like looking at all the different styles, I like that they have special styles for the holidays and for disney... I went a little crazy especially with the Nightmare Before Christmas stuff... it was fun.  I love Nightmare Before Christmas!

I also kind of like seeing the sellers putting outfits together... I haven't actually bought an outfit yet... but I really like seeing what sort of goes together. My sister bought me an outfit... it's just kind of cool to see what people come up with for different things.

They also have some versatile styles and tips and tricks and things... so I like that a lot. I'm in multiple groups so that's kind of cool too. I have a Cassie Skirt that I got in a mystery bag that I wore as a skirt the other night and I loved it. It's just a nice and versatile.

And while the shirts, skirts and dresses are a little pricy for what they are... there's a versatility and comfort with them that you can't necessarily get at other places. I'm a large or an extra large most of the time in clothes from Old Navy or American Eagle... and in some of the lularoe clothes I'm a small or a medium and that's kind of nice lol. I like being able to fit in different sizes and I like the flowyness of the fits... it goes really well with the leggings. Most of the dresses I wear with the leggings are from Old Navy... but still- I really like Lularoe's clothing and dresses also.

One thing I'm kind of trying to avoid are mystery bags... I love when they do those because usually you get a discount or you could get some sort of mystery item in them... that doesn't always happen and it's kind of like you're paying for something and you don't totally know what you're getting instead of just buying something you want. It's a great idea and I love it because people pick out things I wouldn't necessarily pick out myself- but I still love it because I like their styles... but for right now I'm stopping those for a little bit...if I see any for black friday or cyber monday... I'm getting them but otherwise... just not right now... I'd rather pick out my own stuff for the time being. I started out buying a mystery pair and that got me hooked... but for now I want to pick out my own stuff!

It's easy to figure your size too because they only have 3 sizes for adult leggings... they have "One Size" "Tall and Curvy" and "Tall and Curvy 2" I forget just what the sizes are... the Tall and Curvy fits me the best... but I have some One Size pairs that fit well too and I've never tried the Tall and Curvy 2 pairs... but they might fit me too because those are for size 18+ and I wear an 18 in American Eagle Jeans. So... idk they might be more for tall people but they might work also.

So yeah... I've had all good experiences with retailers... and everything has been really good! I know that isn't always the case... my sister just had her first sort of negative experience trying to exchange something that didn't fit... but that's how it is sometimes.

So if this type of way of buying stuff isn't your thing... don't buy it- but if you do like it the clothing is great and it is pretty fun to shop from there!

Hope you guys found this review useful! Let me know what you think... and yeah. I do outfits of the day posts on Mondays... and I wear Lularoe most of the time... so keep an eye out for that!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments