Thanksgiving OOTD (11.23.17)

Today we have my Thanksgiving Outfit! I really liked what I was wearing yesterday... and even though Thanksgiving is over- I'll still probably wear this outfit again because it's just so cute!

Dress 
My dress is from Old Navy. It's just a simple black dress... kind of a peasant dress feel to it... it's a light material but it still looks nice and fancy. There's some cute detailing on the sleeves and the front of it and there's some orange and  brown... which I like with the leggings I'm wearing.

Leggings 
These are Lularoe! These are some of my favorites for Fall... I just really like these a lot.

Jewelry 
All of my Jewelry is from Alex and Ani. The rings are the Path of Life Symbol and the Compass... I don't know if they make these rings  anymore- but hopefully they'll bring them back because I much prefer these to the spoon rings... which broke on me.
You can't see the Path of Life Ring that well... but you'll see the symbol again on my necklace lol. 

My bracelets are two of the pull chain bracelets. One is the Deathly Hallows from Harry Potter and the other is a skeleton key... love these.

My Earrings are the Icy Moon Spike Earrings in the Rose Gold Color...

And my Necklace is a pull chain Path of Life Necklace!

Byeee!

Happy Black Friday! You can get all this jewelry for 20% off if you'd like at Alex and Ani Stores or on their website (not 100% sure the Harry Potter stuff is included) and the dress is probably on sale... and check your lularoe retailers because they are probably doing some deals as well!
-Shannon

Comments