OOTD: Birthday Dinner with Friends (10.20.17)

Tonight I'm celebrating my birthday with some of my best friends... so I thought I'd do a little OOTD with this!

Top 

My top is a dress kind of or a tunic... idk it's a cute green dress with some flowers on it. It's really nice and fancy and I really like it a lot! It's cute!

Bottoms 

My Leggings are Black Leggings from Lularoe... these are hard to find- but really exciting-my sister got me these for my birthday they fit really great and they're super comfy and go with everything! I love them!

Accessories 

I'm wearing my Path of Life necklace from Alex and Ani... I love this- it's just so cute and goes with everything...I kind of want to get the pull chain bracelet too maybe... idk I only have one pull chain bracelet and I kind of want more so I can layer them... I do have my bracelet on now- it's the skeleton key. I love this one!

I also have my skeleton Key Ring along with my Path of life ring and the compass ring. These just look cool all layered together.

And my earrings are from a store called Trendy Treasures in Smithville NJ. These came in a set with a matching Necklace... I didn't wear the necklace though because it's a little too long for this dress... I like the Pull Chain Alex and Ani Necklaces because you can wear them shorter too!

Hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments