Orange Pumpkiny Top and Flowy Pants OOTD (11.2.17)

Another outfit of the day! Here we go! Lol.

Top 

This is a longer orange top from Old Navy that I just recently got. It's nice and long so I can wear it with leggings and with these flowy pants! It's nice for fall too- it's long sleeved so it's good for fall but not too hot if the day is still warm out... this might be what I wear for Thanksgiving... I'm posting this after Thanksgiving I think... but I might have worn this top... lol.

Pants 
These are flowy pants that I got at a craft show... they were made by a man from Brooklyn that's been making women's clothes for 30 years I think he said... he only sells them at Craft shows, maybe flea markets and things like that... so I'd recommend checking out local events if you like these sort of clothes and want something made in the US... he might not be there- but I'm sure a lot of people with similar stories are. If you're on the east coast maybe he'll show up.

This craft show was in Smithville NJ if anyone was wondering!

Jewelry 
Today was the end of Dia de los Muertos- so I wore my Calavera necklace again (from Alex and Ani... I don't know if I've posted my other look with this yet or not... lol.) and my earrings were from a store in Smithville NJ... I just like these a lot!

Hope you guys like this!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments