OOTD- Hot Day in Fall OOTD (10.9.17)

So even though it's October... it's been pretty hot here. So I'm wearing something a little summery- but that's okay.


Top 
This top is an older one from Ameircan Eagle... they probably have other tops like this now... it's just a tank top- kind of like a Henly style with the buttons in the front. It's burgandy and I like it.

Pants 
This is a pair of Palazzo Pants that I got at a craft show this weekend. The man doesn't have a website- he makes the pants in Brooklyn and sells them at craft shows... he's been in the Woman's fashion business for like 30 years I think he said... so if you see someone at a craft show that says they're from Brooklyn- it's probably him! He had some dresses also and he was really nice and helpful when it came to sizes. I have another pair too... If I see him at another show and I see a style I like- I'll probably get more! I liked these a lot!

Jewelry 

I have a burgandy choker from American Eagle- this came in a set with other things... and I have earrings with feathers on them... for some reason I thought there were feathers on my pants... there aren't - they have arrows on them... and I do have arrow earrings... but I like these feather earrings regardless.

And that's about it! A little bit of a different OOTD- super comfy though and these pants are really soft!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments