Miss Spa Pre Treated Foot Booties (Sheet mask for your feet)

So I tried these sheet masks for your feet... I used this a couple of days ago... I don't think they are anything like the Babyfeet foot mask- as of yet my feet don't show any signs of peeling and I don't think they are going to... but I wanted to test them and compare sort of... and if you have tried babyfeet and were curious about this version... maybe there are some things you'd like to know.

This wasn't the cheapest face mask ever... I think it was over $5... which isn't too bad but still. For a one time use... this isn't something I'd buy and use every week... I do think I'll repurchase it because I like the results.

I think I tried this on Friday... it is now monday. I had the foot mask on for 30 minutes or an hour maybe? It wasn't too long- but it only recommends 20 minutes... I just thought my mask had maybe dried out... so I kept it on longer.

It wasn't dry dry... but I'd had the mask for a few months now and it seemed to not have a ton of juice in it... maybe it just doesn't have all that much in the bootie to begin with... but I think next time I buy this- I'll use it ASAP... just because it wasn't as moist as I'd expect a sheet mask to be.

I think the effects lasted longer than that of a facial sheet mask... but the results weren't huge... my feet do still feel softer... but they still aren't all that soft. There isn't a huge enough difference that I think you need to use this as often as possible... but I think if you do use babyfeet... this would be good to use maybe a few weeks later or so to try and maintain the soft smoothness from the results of the babyfeet.

It doesn't have any warnings against this if you are pregnant or nursing the way Babyfeet does... I would definitely say don't use this while pregnant however because the booties can be slippery and dangerous. My sister didn't want to use this while nursing because of one of the ingredients in it... I think technically you aren't supposed to use it while nursing.

Other than that... this is definitely a more comfortable process than the babyfeet... and this is probably something I'll end up purchasing more than the babyfeet. It's really nice and it's just an easy thing to use and it's good to maintain your soft feet with these.

More friendly for summer because this won't peel... so you could wear open toed shoes after... at least I think lol. I haven't started peeling yet... I don't think you're supposed to peel... but I'm writing this earlier than I post it... so things might change...

But that is all I have for you right now! Hope you found this useful and informative and let me know if there are any other foot masks I should try. I think they also have Hand Masks from Miss Spa... which I'm a little interested in now!


This would be a good stocking stuffer as well!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments