Thanksgiving Makeup Look w/ Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions Palette

So this was the makeup look I ended up doing with the makeup I packed for my friends house! I thought it looked like a nice Thanksgiving look and if you're traveling for Thanksgiving these would be super easy products to pack and use.

Face 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil... this works soo sooo well for dry skin. It's not the most travel friendly... but you guys know I love this!

Foundation- Wet n Wild Photo Focus... again not the most travel friendly packaging- it is glass... but the applicator makes it easy to apply in a hurry before Thanksgiving Dinner.

Blush- Laura Geller Baked and Brighten Blush in Tropic Hues. I have a travel size... this is kind of like Berry Amore from Milani... I think this shows up more subtly and I just like it a lot.

Highlight- Wet n Wild Gold Bar Highlight in Holly Gold Head. Loveee this. It's so beautiful for the holidays especially.

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer 

Shadows- The Huda Beauty Mini Palette in Warm Brow Obsessions. I'm just going to show you the pictures and label them by the order I used them in. First I put 1 all over the lid, then 2 in the crease. 3 I put on the outer corner... that needed some blending. Then I used 4 on the browbone and I decided to pop a little bit of 5- the beautiful gold color on the center of the lid! 

This is paint by numbers style... so if I do another look with this palette... the labels might be different. Just a warning. 

Mascara- Ulta Maximum Lashes Mascara 

Lipstick- Too Faced Melted Matte in Sell Out. Love this color! 

Byeee! Hope you guys love this look! 
-Shannon 

Comments