Makeup I Packed For Staying at a Friends House!

Sooo this weekend I'm not really doing anything special... but I am house sitting for someone so I thought I'd pack some makeup and share what I packed with you guys.

For Face Makeup I packed my Smashbox Primer Oil... I think I have a couple more uses of this left... but not too many...

For foundation I have the Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation... I just like this a lot. I think the applicator makes it easy to travel with and easy to apply. I just like it a lot!

Blush I packed my Laura Geller Baked Blush and Brighten in Tropic Hues. I have a travel size of this so that was super easy. I really love this blush and it was on sale at Ulta recently... so that's great!

More Wet n Wild! The Highlighting Gold Bar! I love this and it's also easy to travel with!

Milani Eyeshadow Primer! This one is a must! I love it and its nice and small!

The Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions Eye Palette. I'm looking to review a bunch of products... but the Jaclyn Hill Palette was just too big for me to wear just for walking the dog... the Too Faced Palette was a little too big as well and this one was kind of just right! I've used it twice already... Once for an all matte look, once for a shimmer... it's just great. It comes with a mirror also! So it's just really nice!

For Mascara I have the Ulta Maximum Lashes... it's just a good mascara and I like it a lot.

And for lipsticks... I packed 3. I didn't need 3- just here for a couple days... but I didn't know what I'd want... so I have 2 from Mac, Russian Red and Velvet Teddy. And Too Faced Melted Matte in Sell Out.

And that is it! I might do a look today and I'll post it tomorrow... I might not... but I'll see you guys then!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments