October 2017 Favorites!

I feel like I've been a little all over the place this October... it was my birthday month so I tried some new things... I used some old favorites... and I liked a few things better I guess? Idk lol... but let's just get into it!

I've been having a lot of fun using the Lorac Mega Pro 4 palette. I haven't done a full review on it... and the price has gone up since I got it... and I'm not 100% sure it's really worth the $60... but I've been having a lot of fun playing with it- I love the color selection and I love Lorac's formula.

I have a rediscovered favorite that might be my favorite product of the month... and that is the Smashbox Primer Oil... that has just been so good for me lately. It isn't necessarily the longest wearing primer... but it's the best on my dry skin and I just really love it. It's just a really good one... I might just stick with Smashbox for Primers and setting sprays because they just work really well for me. I kind of want to try more from the drugstore... but when it comes to primers- I think it's good to splurge a little.

I have some more eyeshadow favorites... I tried a Mac Eyeshadow for the first time and it was amazing! My friend got it for me for my birthday- it's the color All That Glitters and it just applies so so well... it's just really good. Mac is worth the hype.

Another birthday present I got was the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Essentials Palette... this is probably the best travel palette ever. It's all mattes, but theres a bit of a shimmery shade that's supposed to be a transformer color too so it's like you're getting double the colors because you could make it shimmery... it's just a great color. I think I'll probably bring this and that Mac single with me when I travel.

And I used the Downtown Cools palette from Laura Geller a lot in the beginning of the month... that's a fun palette for this time of year. I also got the Uptown Chic palette... which I've only used a couple of times... but that palette is so so pretty and I just like it a lot.

The Birthday Blush from the Tarte Birthday set was really fantastic! It's just a really great neutral shade that looks good with any look! I've been using it a ton because it's really good. I said I think I'll hit pan on this and I want it in a full size... there is a gift set with tarte blushes that I believe includes this one... I may get that. Lol.

I also used Berry Amore from Milani a lot. I love the Milani Baked Blushes... they just work really really well! I love them! This color is perfect for fall!

I liked the Too Faced Melted Matte lipsticks a lot this month too... I may have changed my mind about them... especially after trying the blue shade Who's Zoomin Who all night for Halloween... I think I'll wear the other more neutral color I have more often... I think it's Queen B... and I might pick up some more! I just like them!

Now I'm going to talk about some bath and body favorites... first off Magic in The Air from Bath and Body Works... this just makes me happy. I like using the shower gel in the bath... it smells really good and a little different and it just makes me happy... so I use it a lot.

Then I have the Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Lotion... this just helps me relax a little... plus if I get sweaty- I like to use it to help de-stinkify lol. I use this quite often and I just really like it.

Another scent I've been loving: The Romantic perfume from Francesca's! This was another great birthday gift that I've been loving. Even my dog loves it- he always cuddles up with me when I wear it... so cute! Plus I just love how it smells... it's clean but also floraly... it's pretty. I smelled all of the other Francesca's perfumes and they all smelled pretty darn good... plus those are vegan... so that's always nice!

My last bath favorite is the Dr. Teal's Milk and Honey Foam Bath... this is great! I have sensitive skin and eczema and this just really nice and smooth for that. I like the smell a lot too... it's just a really good one!

And last but not least... the Lularoe Disney Villains and Nightmare Before Christmas Collection... I went crazy for these this month- not going to lie lol. They're so cute and comfy and I think they did a great job with them!

Hope you guys liked this! Come back tomorrow for my weekly favorites... and that's about it!

Byeee!
-Shannon




Comments