Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites 11.10.17

Hello and Welcome to my Weekly Favorites where I talk about a little bit of everything! Hope you guys like it! Keep checkin' in!

Frugal 

Frugal Favorite is definitely no contest... the Wet n Wild Gold Bar Highlight... it is just sooo amazing. I love the packaging, it's the perfect light gold on my skintone and I've just been super, super impressed with it lately. I would highly recommend checking it out if you find it at your drugstore... it's just perfect.

Fancy 

I've been loving the Laura Geller Uptown Chic Palette... I just did a look on it yesterday- this is just a really good one to do a quick neutral look with... it was great!

I also have to mention the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation... this is awesome and I love it! Sooo sooo good! I've been using it a lot with the Smashbox Primer Oil... totally worth it.

Fragrance 
The Rebel from Francesca's... this is just a pretty unique fragrance and I really like it. It smells pretty and girly but I can still see why they called this one The Rebel... I just liked it a lot!

Fashion 



This shirt from Lularoe! This is really pretty and it's so comfy and it's leggings material so it's the most comfortable that I've been in clothes... it's just great! I did an Outfit of the day with this on Wednesday.

Favorites 
Egg Nog! Hood Egg Nog- I think I like the Vanilla flavor more than the pumpkin... it's just pretty fantastic.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments