Super Neutral Makeup Look w/ a Pop of highlight! (11.3.17)

So I thought this would be kind of a fun makeup look. Everyone likes neutral looks... but you can make it just a little different if you wear a fun highlight! So yeah! Idk if the highlight is showing up all that much in this look... but still you'll see what I did lol. Let's get started.

Face

Primer- Smashbox Primer Oil. I actually let this set and did my eye makeup before my face makeup... but do whatever you'd like!

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way mixed with Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight.

Blush- Milani Romantic Rose

Highlight- Laura Geller Diamond Dust. This is a fun duochromey shade... I used a fan brush which is not what I usually do... so it could have showed up a little better... but that's okay! I still like it!

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I used my It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Essentials Palette. I used Intrigue in the crease and then passion on the lid. I topped that with the Transforming Hello Light and then used Intrigue and Allure on the outer corner. I put wonder on the browbone and got a super neutral almost smokey look... it's pretty and I dig it lol.

Mascara- Ulta Maximum Lashes Defining and Lengthening Mascara... this one is a little weird... but it's okay... the brush is a little weird.

Lips

Liner Nyx Sugar Glass

Lipstick Tartiest Pro Lip Paint in Bestie!


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments