Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorite Fridays! (11/3/17)

Frugal 

I think my favorite product from the drugstore this week is probably the Milani Eye Primer. I haven't been using that much drugstore makeup... this is always a favorite and I just love it! So when all else fails... Milani Eye Primer is a Frugal Pick.


Ohhh and the Wet n Wild Catsuit Matte Lipstick. I just did a "Lipstick Vlog" on that and it's really good! One of my favorite picks from the drugstore!
Fancy 

I did my face makeup a little differently this week. I mentioned it on my Halloween Blog. So some of my favorites for that have definitely been the Smashbox Primer Oil, Boots No 7 Powder, Too Faced Born This Way Foundation, Coverfx Halo Enhancer Drops and the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette.... All of these are pretty amazing. Boots is from the drugstore... but I'm mentioning it with all this stuff anyway lol. I also used the Boots Foundation similarly too but Too Faced is more of a favorite this time I think!

Also the Too Faced Melted Matte Lipsticks... I might pick up some more because they are 10x The Points right now and there are some other colors I want... so I want that... but yeah. These are great. I just did a review on Who's Zoomin Who and I've been wearing Queen B a lot... I might do a lipstick vlog on that because I like it so much... so yeah.

Fragrance 
Mint Leaf and Bergamont from Bath and Body Works... I just got this and I've really been liking it a lot! It just smells nice it's sweeter than the Eucalyptus Spearmint... a little refreshing like a mojito and I just really like it!

Fashion 

My Jack Skellington Bag... it's just amazing. Lol. I actually tore the little zero off by accident though because someone pissed me off when I went out for Halloween... but I can put him back on... and the jack is just so cute I love it!

Favorite 
Holiday drinks at Starbucks! I've been getting the Chestnut Praline and it's been delicious!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments