Did it 3 in 1? Ulta Frosted Pistachio Shower Gel, Bubble Bath and Shampoo

So one thing I've been kind of curious about lately are the 3-in-1 products... because usually you buy it because "That sounds great! I can use this for Shower Gel, Bubble Bath and Shampoo!" But then I just end up using it as a shower gel... and that whole 3 in 1 thing just doesn't really work!

As a Shower Gel 
This is the best use for it. It smells really nice. The creamy formula makes it nice because you don't need to use tons of product to feel clean... plus its a little bit moisturizing which is good. The smell kind of lingers but it doesn't linger too much that if you used this in the morning- you could put a perfume or body spray over it and it wouldn't interfere.

As a Bubble Bath 

This one is kind of hit or miss. I had one really good experience where I didn't think I used too much of it and it gave me a good amount of bubbles and it felt nice and luxurious and it smelled really good... but then the next time I just kept pumping and pumping and pumping and I felt like nothing really happened. I got some bubbles... they didn't last that long and it just wasn't my favorite thing ever. I don't think I'll use it this way again even though it was kind of okay... just not my favorite thing ever... so I'll use it otherwise.

As a Shampoo 
This wasn't all that bad... the next day I thought my hair looked a little dull and not as voluminous as usual... but it wasn't too bad. I didn't use a conditioner with it either and I think maybe that has something to do with it. I liked how it smelled after I had it in my hair... it kind of smelled like a Cabbage Patch Kid... which I liked. I don't think this worked as well as the shampoo I currently use- which is the Neutrogena clear shampoo... but I don't think it's bad and I would probably try this again.

So overall... I'm most likely JUST going to use this as a Shower gel... but I don't think it's terrible as a shampoo... and it's okay as a bubble bath... but I would prefer to get more with less product... there are a lot of bubble baths where you can get more with less... so I'd just prefer to use that. In a pinch I'd try it or if I just need to finish this maybe I would... but I prefer it as a shower gel... so it is kind of a gimmick... but you can use it for all 3 and it isn't terrible!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments