Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday (2.2.18)

Weekly Favorites time! Hope you guys like this!

Frugal 

I think what I've been liking most as far as the frugal end of  things are concerned are is the Sleek Solstice Palette! I put this away for a while so that I could review the BH Cosmetics Blacklight Palette... and then I realized I didn't do a review of this yet and this is also kind of a hidden gem of the drugstore... so I would kind of like to review it because I love hidden gems! But this has just been what I've been loving this week and what I would recommend you guys get at the drugstore!

Fancy 

I think my fancy favorite this week is probably the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette... I've used a lot of different palettes this week and I just think this one was my favorite of the week. I just really liked it. Jackie Aina just did a video comparing this to one of the dupe palettes of it... I have mixed feelings about dupe palettes... but it did make me reach for this palette to do a look and I really loved it enough to be a favorite of the week!

Fragrance 
I haven't really been wearing perfume or body sprays... but I did really love the Ulta Pistachio Shower Gel... this smells absolutely amazing. It's a 3 in one shower gel, bubble bath and shampoo... so I think I'm going to use it as a shampoo tomorrow and I will eventually have a review on that.

Fashion 
This necklace from Primark... it was like $2.50 and I really love it.

It's like a sparkly rose gold necklace that just sits right on my collarbone and it looks so pretty and feminine and simple... I really like it!

Favorite 
Arrested Development... just check it out on Netflix... it is AMAZING! My favorite tv show of all time!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments