Hidden Gem of the Drugstore: Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Highlighter

So this is something that I've been trying out for a while now... and honestly idk why this is such a hidden gem! I got it because EmilyNoel83 always raves about it... I don't understand why no one is talking about this because it is pretty awesome. 

Now the best way to use this isn't as a brow highlight... so maybe that's why this is such a hidden gem... maybe people just see "brow highlight" and say "I don't need a pencil to do that!" And I have tried this as a brow highlight... and I didn't like it that way. It's not the easiest thing to blend... so it just kind of looks like a white streak underneath your brows... and that's not the best thing. 

But in the waterline it is MUCH better. It is really creamy and nice, and it lasts a pretty long time... sometimes these types of pencils can be a little too creamy and they can get on the lower lashline... this one doesn't really have that problem... which is really nice! I don't like putting mascara on my lower lashes, so that's a bit of an issue for me if something is too creamy because then I feel like I really need to use lower lashline mascara... so if you're like me this is a creamy liner that can work for you. 

I've had mine open for over a month... this was a Christmas gift so I used it on Christmas and I've been using it since then...and it doesn't feel like it's dried out at all... it has gotten slightly dull. This happened kind of recently... so I need a sharpener for this and it is kind of hard to find a sharpener for a chunky pencil like this one... but I'll find it because this is just such a good product and I really love it! 

I also really love nude eyeliners in the waterline because it really does brighten the eyes up and make them look nice and big! I use these types of products pretty much every day. I like these more than dark eyeliner or any black eyeliner... that just isn't my thing... but this is... and I love it! 

Hopefully this was a useful little review and maybe this gem will be a little less hidden now! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments