Jeans and a (Cookie Monster) T Shirt... but Dressier OOTD (12.28.17)

Sooo in this outfit I wore a cookie Monster T Shirt... and I love the T Shirt... but I didn't love the writing on the T Shirt... so I wanted to cover it up with a cardigan... and then I kind of kept accessorizing and I liked it! 

Shirt 
The Shirt is a Cookie Monster T Shirt that I got from Boxlunch! 

Cardigan 
This is a black and White Striped Cardigan from Old Navy. 

Belt 
This looks like a belt, but it's actually something called a "Fit Clip" which is a magnetic bow clip that is designed to help oversized clothes become a little more fitted. It works well for Cardigans and Lularoe! 



Jeans 
You can't really see the Jeans... but they're from American Eagle. 

Accessories 
My Earrings are from Forever 21... I have featured these a lot! I got these for my "New Year's Eve" Outfit. 

And my Choker is also from Forever 21 that I got at the same time! 
it's hard to get a picture of this choker... but I like it! 

Hope you like it! I really loved how this turned out! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments