Vanity/ Desk Tour (Feb 2018) Ikea Micke Corner Desk w/ Hutch

Soo... this is a little bit of a different post... but I think this is just a really fun thing and it makes me really happy... so I wanted to share it with you guys! Here's my makeup battle station! I feel like I've shared bits and pieces of this before... but I'll share the whole thing now... I'm still changing this slightly and I might move some things around... this also isn't the cleanest the desk has ever been- so that's something to keep in mind too... but overall this is how I like it right now and I wanted to share it with you guys!
Okay... so here is an overview of the desk as it is right now... or at least as it was last week when I took this picture lol. It has changed a little since then... but mabe I'll update again in a few months... I think what is mostly changing is what is on top of the desk. On top Left to right I have a jewelry holder I got for my birthday... not sure where it's from but I believe you can get it at Homegoods or TJ Maxx or DIY it if you're crafty. I have mostly Alex and Ani Jewery on there. I also have a little drawer thing that I got from Target Dollar Spot on top... honestly I forget what I have in there... it might be makeup- it might be office stuff... not quite sure. Next to that I have another large drawer I used to use for palettes... but now I have some desk stuff on there... then I have a desk organizer that I got from Target that I put some lipglosses in right now... and then I have another organizer from Target Dollar Spot that in this picture I had some palettes in... but now I have some coloring books and colored pencils and things. Along with some toys and other stuff on top. 


Here I have my 3 acrylic storage units... 2 of them are a little smaller and from the brand Clearly Chic I think and I got them from TJ Maxx the third larger one I got from Homegoods. The 2 lip organizers on the smaller units are from Target Dollar Spot and the larger one came with the hautelook organizer... so that was good. Those fit a lot of makeup in them... especially the lip organizers... I jusr really like them. My lamp is also from the dollar spot... as is the envelope holder that I'm using to hold my larger makeup palettes... You can see I have a little arrangement for some face makeup... if you remember a few months ago I posted about a "Makeup cake Stand" and that is where those products are... I don't have the actual stand because it broke apart... but it's still nice and useful. 

Here are most of my perfumes... I really love the Nirvana White and the Moonlight perfume in this little collection... I think the Moonlight bottle is just so pretty that I like having that in the center... it's just really nice. 

So these palettes are some of my cuter palettes... but I also have some of the ones I've been reaching for more often in there. My Anastasia Palettes are in there, right now all my Huda Beauty Palettes are tucked away too... this little hutch is just perfect for them! 
Here you can just get a little view of it all together. 
Here's the other side of my desk... I moved the pencils to the pink palette holder in the picture down below... but I have a little makeup organizer that I have some blushes and stuff in under here... and my favorite little nook of the hutch is right there. I have some cups and drinks here too... I like having something to drink while I film! 

Here you can see a little bit more on the top here... this is most likely going to change but you get it. 
I really like this gold section here. The lipstick organizer is from TJ Maxx, I have my Lorac Beauty and The Beast Lipsticks with some other gold lipsticks... and some gold perfumes... my favorite is the Viva La Juicy Gold Couture. This shelf can fit some taller perfumes... so that is why some perfumes are on here as opposed to the other shelf on the hutch... but I like how this is. I also have some of my Stila Liquid Eyeshadows in here. This is just really good. 


And here is my favorite section! The gold one with my Disney palettes and Snow White Besame Collection stuff! I love this Besame handheld mirror a lot... this is just so gorgeous and I've wanted something like this since I was a little girl. I also really love the Beauty and the beast collection and the BH Cosmetics blushes... it's just so cute and it always makes me so happy when I see it. It's so so pretty.

I also like Scrooge McDuck here right now... mostly because I think he's just so cute and he loves gold... so it makes sense. And I love Duck Tales... so yeah.

So yeah... there's my little "Happy Place" "Battle Station" or whatever you want to call it. I really love this desk and I'm happy to share it with you! This is also magnetic...so those are magnets I have on there. I do just really like this desk as a whole... I use it as a desk and as a vanity... and it's just really nice and convenient... and it makes me happy. And I hope this makes you happy or gives you some ideas of what to do with your own vanity or desk!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments