Two-sday: Two New Palettes From Urban Decay

Urban Decay has sneak peeked a couple new releases... so I thought I would let you guys know what I think of them!

1) Naked Heat Petite- So this is a cute little Naked Heat palette similar to the Naked Basics Palettes that are smaller all matte and satin palettes that are smaller, less expensive and they're just nice if you want a few matte shades but nothing too big and bulky like the Naked Palettes. This one has warm, orangey colors like the Naked Heat Palette... as pretty as this looks and as much as I want it... I'm not going to buy it because I just have too many similar things. I wanted to use up my Too Faced Matte palette and then buy the Viseart Warm Neutrals after that... but to be honest- idk if I'd use an all matte palette that much anyway and I do really love my Too Faced Natural Mattes... so I think I'm going to stick with that... but this is really cute and pretty. This might make a good gift... but yeah. I didn't buy the Naked Heat initially because I have too many similar colors... and I don't think I'll buy this either because I have similar colors.

Here it is swatched... I think this is from Urban Decay- I saw no watermarks... but it looks nice swatched!

2) The Backtalk Palette 
I love this palette! It's so pretty and I don't quite think I have anything like it. I have no idea what the price is or when it's releasing... but it is gorgeous looking and I want it! It has blushes and eyeshadows all in one palette... and the thing I like about this is that I love the Backtalk lipstick... and it's interesting that they're releasing this now... Kat Von D Lolita is kind of similar- and I'm expecting a similar looking "lipstick toned" eyeshadow palette from Kat Von D for Lolita... but this Back Talk Palette is releasing now... and I like that it has highlights, blushes and eyeshadow... so it just looks good and I'd like to try it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments