Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday (2.23.18)


Frugal 

My frugal pick of the week is the Elf Matte Liquid Lipstick in Tea Rose. This is a really cool color and I just really like the formula of these liquid lipsticks. They're nice and creamy and pretty comfortable. The color reminds me a lot of the Bite Beauty Multi Stick in Gelato... which is  a nice, grungy greyish purple color almost... so that's a great, cheaper alternative.

Fancy 

I think I have a couple of Fancy Favorites for the week... as much as I've still been loving my Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Shadow+ Contour+ Blush palette... I also found a couple of other favorites that I thought I'd mention.

One is the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette... this I'm probably going to review pretty soon... I just think it gives nice looks and they're pretty easy to use and come up with looks for. I don't think you can get a lot of unique looks with it... but it is really pretty and I just like it a lot!

Another favorite is the Laura Geller Diamond Dust Gelato Swirl Baked Highlight... this is just so pretty... and it's kind of in your face... but also still subtle... I like it a lot. It's just a nice one- glad that I've rediscovered it.

Fragrance 

I was in a wedding this week and I think I wore Black Tulip from Nest... I got this in a rollerball duo at Sephora... so that's a good one!

Fashion 

My Bridesmaid Dress! Lol.

Favorites 

Obviously the Wedding I was in was a highlight of the week... it was so much fun and I loved it!

Other favorites that you can actually do instead of just hoping your friends get married: Black Mirror... I finished that this week and it was really great. I kind of want to watch it again... it's good.

And I liked the Crazy Ex Girlfriend Finale a lot... that's a great show!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments